Thursday, July 16, 2009

Serendipity

I stopped by The Tin Cup today to give a big thank you to Damon and Brady for our awesome Tin Cup Think Pink Night in June. We're planning another Think Pink Night in the next couple of months, so watch for your invitation!

As I was there, this woman came up to me and asked if I was walking the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I suppose she had overheard me speaking with Damon. She had done the 3-Day a few years ago and said it was the best experience of her life. She was so excited for me - and she didn't even know me. She took time away from her family at the table so she could come and speak with me, share her story, and listen to mine.

Just a wonderful chance happening that demonstrates the power of what we are doing. It is so much more than any of us can comprehend. We are touching so many people's lives - and they are touching ours. Hooray for Serendipity!
~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment